Saturday, December 11, 2010

Session Inspirations

A profile of what goes on during a typical session from 8.30am to 6.00pm. My mind and heart has been stretched by the Holy Spirit and my paradigm and thinking is now being "thrown about"!

Mr.Dhanan of Sri Lanka - a man who really walks the talk. I am amazed at how he is a steward of the multiple resources he is entrusted with. Plus I am inspired by his laser-sharp ministry focus.

Susanta Patra - the Secretary General of India Missions Associations. A visionary and yet down-to-earth man of God. His famous line to me is - "So, Joseph - how is Mary?" He inspired me to include a "last chapter" of personal testimony in my book.

This is Sam Rufus - the faculty for Communications and Writing who inspired me towards writing a book. I have now made it a firm goal to have a book written next year. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment