Monday, December 31, 2018

Month in Review (September 2018) - Teamwork.


This is the month I started calling Eunice - "coach" and began making adjustments in my schedule to do the "four-reps" of exercise she designed for me. It was tough but it felt good and that I had more energy in my daily steps. It was so encouraging to see Eunice all worked up in living a disciplined lifestyle.
  • CDPC Puchong's Leaders' Retreat at Janda Baik - had a good time of fellowship and also using Lego to envision the DNA of who we are as a congregation.
  • Confirmed using Canaan Valley Heritage Park for the campsite.
  • Always a joyful event when my grandma is able to meet my mom.
  • Did a LSP workshop in Melaka and both Wai Bing and Eunice got to come along, yeah!
  • Pastor Tony got married.
  • Started on a trilogy series at BFM - "Leadership is a Losing Game". Instead of Freda, it was now Christine who did the interview.
  • Eunice started her SAT tuition.
  • Started with the first Good Monday project of the year.s
For this month, it dawned on me the immensity of the task in planning for the church camp - thank God for the assistance of the team. Assembling the team and delegating the task was a real boost in getting things done (and of course, the input and feedback from my wife was extremely useful). 

I think with the collaborative effort from Eunice to get my health on track and the church camp committee, the learning reflection for September 2018 would be teamwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment