Saturday, November 13, 2010

Now at KLIA .. One Year Later!

The last time I updated the blog was about one year ago - on the way to the US (North Carolina) with my wife for a training/coaching session with John Rosemond in North Carolina. So, here I am again headed to the US (Hawaii) - but this time on my own - for a month long special leadership training. Yet, I sense that there is one thing in common between these two trips - God's will and direction for us as a family. The words of Joshua ...."choose for yourselves today whom you will serve....but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15). Before this venture of service, there is Joshua 1:8 ....."you shall meditate on it (this book of the law) day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it..." I view today to be the first day of my meditation upon God's Word that I may acquire God's Wisdom in order to experience God's Way of authentic success. Before serving Him, there is the seeking of Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment